[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #65248] History for quality control flags

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 6 10:58:09 MST 2014

I am wondering where I can find a description of the different levels of quality control for madis2nc in Metv4.1 - i.e.,

The -qc_dd list option specifies a comma-separated list of QC flag values to be
accepted (Z,C,S,V,X,Q,K,G,B)

Regards,

Leela Watson

Leela R. Watson, PhD
Meteorologist
(321) 853-8264
1980 N. Atlantic Ave., Suite 830
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
www.ensco.com

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF225D.D9B9D050]
Innovation. Collaboration. Solutions. Success.

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient, or otherwise have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email at the above referenced address and note that any further dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

The U.S. Export Control Laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. Recipient agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations -- including the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations and the U.S. Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations -- and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content derived from this email to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.