[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #65367] History for MET-TC TK_ERR, MSLP_ERR?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:30:09 MST 2014

Hi ,
I have a cursory knowledge of tc_pairs and tc_stats now, and am moving
on from the example in the tutorial.  In that example, track error is
analyzed.  This is done by simply specifying the TK_ERR column.  Next I
would like to the same thing with MSLP error.  Is there an equivalent
way to do this?  I figured there would be a MSLP_ERR column, but
couldn't find it. . .

Dave