[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69180] History for MET Installing problems

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:31:54 MST 2014

Hello!

My name is Diego and I writing to you from Costa Rica.

I tried installing the METv4.1 and METv5.0, but failure in the attempt

In both cases, the problem I had was with some NetCDF files. Apparently, it is easy to solve the problem, but some reason I can not! I read the online-tutorial and help-online and nothing has worked for me .

I have installed the netcdf 4.1.3, which is the same as is currently using the WRFv3 and works well.

I attached the make_log both files so they can see my errors.

If you can help me, it will be very very grateful

Regards,

Juan Diego Naranjo Díaz
Meteorólogo
Departamento Meteorología Sinoptica y Aeronáutica.
Instituto Meteorológico Nacional