[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #69858] History for Where to download font data for MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 1 08:56:20 MST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

The README said that

- When running MODE Graphics, set $MET_FONT_DIR to the directory containing
  font data required at runtime.  A link to the tarball containing this font
  data can be found on the MET website.

But I failed to find the link to the tarball of font data on the MET
website.

Could you kindly tell me where to get the appropriate font data?

Thanks for your time

Jianyu