[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #61008] History for Compiling problem MET 4.0

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 18 09:38:36 MDT 2013

Dear MET Help desk,

While compiling MET version 4.0 I encountered a problem, of which I hope
you can help me in finding a solution. I think it might have something
to do with the compilation of the Bufr library; that might be compiled
with the wrong compiler. It that possible?

The user definition file is in the attachment together with the log
file.

The command I used for compilation is: make>& make.log&

I hope you can help me further in compiling MET!

Kind regards,

Marlous Jonker

Ir. Marlous Jonker

Meteorological Researcher, Meteo Consult, A MeteoGroup Company

E: marlous.jonker at meteogroup.com <mailto:marlous.jonker at meteogroup.com>

T: +31 (0) 317 399 872
W: www.meteogroup.nl <http://www.meteogroup.nl/>  | www.weer.nl
<http://www.weer.nl/>

Registered Address: Meteo Consult B.V. PLLC, Agro Business Park 99 -
101, 6708 PV Wageningen, Netherlands. Registered in the Netherlands No.