[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #61022] History for Probelm with run_wrfpost

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 19 10:09:20 MDT 2013

Hi, I am running run_wrfpost for converting my netcdf files to the GRIB1 format. Following is the error that I am getting.
 we will try to run with  1  server groups
  *** you specified 0 I/O servers
  CHKOUT will write a file
  The Posting is using  1  MPI task
  There are  0  I/O servers
 ME,NUM_PROCS,NUM_SERVERS= 0 1 0
 IOFORM= netcdf
 in WRFPOST iyear,imn,iday,ihrst,imin 2011 7 6 0 0
 called ioinit 0
 called open for read 0
 im jm lm from wrfout=  163 163 37
 SF_SURFACE_PHYSICS=  2
 NSOIL from wrfout=  4
 jsta,jend,jsta_m,jend_m,jsta_2l,jend_2u= 1 163 2 162 1 163
"/oprn/model/wrf3/WPPV3/sorc/wrfpost/MICROINIT.f", line 128: 1525-014 The I/O operation on unit 1 cannot be completed because an errno value of 2 (No such file or directory) was received while opening the file.  The program will stop.
~                                                          I have following directory structure:-bash-3.2$ cd wrf3/WRFV3/
/oprn/model/wrf3/WRFV3
-bash-3.2$ ls
compile.log           parm                  var
configure.wrf         postprd               wrf_cntrl.parm
configure.wrf.backup  test                  wrfprd
out1                  tools
-bash-3.2$ I am attatching the run_wrfpost for necassary action. Pls help. Geeta

geeta