[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #59336] History for METV4.0 Point-Stat (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:23:40 MST 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Please disregard my request for help to resolve a problem running METV4.0
Point-Stat. The cause of the problem was that I was trying to run Point-Stat
using a configuration file which was specifically for V4.0, but my system
was configured to run V3.1. Once I reconfigured to run V4.0, the problem was
resolved.

I tested the use of the duplicate station flag "SINGLE" and it worked and
reported per the guidance provided in the README file.

I intend to rerun Point-Stat using the recently received and compiled
METV4.0 patch to confirm it's working OK too.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
U.S. Army Research Laboratory