[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #59187] History for MET4.0 installation

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:04:45 MST 2012

Dear helpers,

I am trying to install MET on my office laptop under linux Ubuntu. After (i suspect) succesfull installation of netcdf(3.6.3), bufrlib and GSL l now get the following error messages when making MET.

I am attaching the log and user_defs file and hope you can help.

Kind regards, Emma

*** Finished Making the vx_analysis_util Library ***

/usr/bin/gcc -o ensemble_stat ensemble_stat.cc ensemble_stat_conf_info.o \
In file included from ensemble_stat.h:45:0,
                 from ensemble_stat.cc:53:
ensemble_stat_conf_info.h:18:23: fatal error: vx_config.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[4]: *** [ensemble_stat] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2