[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #56438] History for Compilation Error

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:03:49 MDT 2012

 Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a PhD student at the University of Minnesota. I need Model Evaluation
Tools (MET) for my research, but I have encountered some problems while
compiling my code. I am using gcc and gfortran compilers for MET v3.0 in my
fedora 14 computer and receiving the following error message while creating
a "make" file:

latlon_grid.cc: In member function ‘virtual ConcatString
LatLonGrid::serialize() const’:
latlon_grid.cc:232: error: ‘sprintf’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [latlon_grid.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libs] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Would you please help me with this error and let me know how I can fix it?

Thank you,
H. Safizadeh