[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #44010] History for MET viewer (Jonathan Case from AMS meeting)

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 9 08:38:57 MST 2011

Hello MET team,

This is a follow-up to a discussion I had with the MET team members at the AMS poster session regarding the MET viewer.   I would be interested in obtaining a beta version of the MET viewer along with some instructions if available on how to set up the MySql database, R scripts, etc. for using the MET viewer to generate automatic statistics plots.

This would be immensely helpful for many team members working with me!
Many thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan Case, ENSCO Inc.
NASA Short-term Prediction Research and Transition Center (aka SPoRT Center)
320 Sparkman Drive, Room 3062
Huntsville, AL 35805
Voice: 256.961.7504
Fax: 256.961.7788
Emails: Jonathan.Case-1 at nasa.gov / case.jonathan at ensco.com

"Whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, we'll weather
  the weather whether we like it or not!"