[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #43595] History for Grid Stat Question

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 9 08:38:38 MST 2011

We have recently upgraded to METv3.0.  When I run grid_stat I get the
following error:

grid_stat_Conf::read(const char *) -> can't get symbol table entry for
variable "interp_flag"

I looked at the source code and found interp_flag only showing up in the
ensemble config  file which I am not using.  Attached Is the config file I
am using.  What would trigger this error?

Thanks

Bob Craig