[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #51623] History for Problem with User's Guide for V3.0.3 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tressa Fowler via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 16 10:53:02 MST 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I was checking the verification measures in appendix C in the PDF document I
downloaded from the DTC/MET Users Page and it contains errors in place of
the formulas for several of the measures. The error I'm seeing here is a
large red "X" in the box where the formula should be. The document is one I
had downloaded last AUG. I tried downloading it again today and it contains
the same error. I checked an earlier version (V3.0.1) of the PDF and it does
not contain the error.

Please advise on a resolution for this error.

Thanks.
R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist