[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41741] History for MODE SLP Question

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 29 13:24:36 MDT 2010

I am using mode to track some SLP centers in WRF output.  I am using the WRF
analysis as ground truth (I know that is the preferred method).  When I run
the code, MODE either defines no objects or defines 1 object which appears
to be the entire theater.  The config file and PS output files are attached.

I am using a threshold of less than 99000 PA.  There appears to be several
pressure centers lower than this value so several objects should be defined.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Again

Bob Craig