[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41771] History for Gridded Observations Question (UNCLASSIFIED)

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 29 13:24:09 MDT 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'm looking for sources of gridded observations to be used for Grid-Stat and
MODE and propose some experiments to validate a possible source I have access
to here at ARL.

Please read over the attached document which explains what we are looking for
and the experiments.

The attached slides summarize the experiments and are referenced in the
document.

We would appreciate your feedback on the experiments.

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002
(575) 678-2004 DSN 258-2004
FAX (575) 678-1230 DSN 258-1230
Email: john.raby at us.army.mil

Please begin using the email address within this signature
block for all future correspondence.  The current @arl.army.mil
address will be decommissioned in upcoming months.

"When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it in numbers,
you know something about it, but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot
express it in number, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory
kind". - Lord Kelvin