[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41665] History for 80 meter forecasts

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:54:48 MDT 2010

I know that we discussed this at the MET tutorial, but I wanted to
confirm before we considered going down this path...If we had a grib
file of 80-meter forecasts and then 80-meter wind observations could we
utilize point-stat to perform verification?

Also - your suggestion with the fcst valid end/begin time worked!
Thanks for helping!

Jackie

Jackie Miller
Meteorologist

Vaisala Inc.

Phone +1 303 885 3251
Mobile +1 303 885 3251
www.vaisala.com
<https://exchange.ou.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=b302bd7f7cb24f099b2eb70ba1b9bf
5f&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwebmail.vaisala.com%2fexchweb%2fbin%2fredir.asp%3fU
RL%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.vaisala.com>