[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41485] History for PREPBUFR for GDAS data

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 13 13:06:54 MDT 2010

Hello MET Help,

I'm trying to obtain PREPBUFR for GDAS data for June 2008 to use in the
Point-Stat verification. The link to the data on the MET website (
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/gdas/) doesn't list anything for 2008. Do
you know if this data is unavailable, missing, or located somewhere else?

Thanks,
Zack
--
Zackary Taylor