[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41500] History for Question about PB2NC v3.0

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 13 10:04:00 MDT 2010

MET team,

Quick question for you:

I just recently installed the latest version (3.0) of the MET package.
Upon compiling and running all the sample scripts to test the various
executables, I received one WARNING in my test_all.log file:

"WARNING: process_obs_file() -> can't open observation netCDF
file: ../out/pb2nc/sample_pb.nc"

I'm not exactly sure why the package was unable to write to this .nc file.
Any suggestions?  I didn't see this in the MET email archive, so I figured
I would ask you.  Again, this was the only warning/error when I tested all
the executables with the test_all.sh script.

Any information you can provide me with will help me greatly.

Thanks,
James