[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42124] History for question about point stat

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 18 10:30:05 MST 2010

I am in the process of running point-stat to obtain statistics for
individual stations.  Point stat is running just fine, but I am definitely
at a loss because my RMSE values are off the charts.

Could this be because I used individual stations (mask_sid) in the
configuration file with the "FULL" masking grid (instead of specifying a
list of individual stations)?

Let me know,
James