[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42113] History for Seeking current GDAS prepbufr obs

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 12 16:09:17 MST 2010

The "normal" site for current prepbufr obs

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/gdas/201011/

hasn't posted anything for two days.  I wonder if you are aware of alternate
sites, and additionally, aware of any listservs or web pages that might
report on expected or unexpected downtimes concerning these datasets.

Thanks,

Don

--
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center