[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41823] History for installation error of METV3.0

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 12 14:56:13 MST 2010

Dear Sir,
I am trying to install METV3.0 in ubuntu 9.10 version
with gnu compilers (g++ and gfortran)

I installed all the libraries (netcdf, f2c, gsl and bufr) with gfortran and
g++.

When i am installing the METV3.0, the following error is coming.

/usr/bin/g++ latlon_grid.cc        -c -Wall -Wshadow -static   -I..
latlon_grid.cc: In member function ‘virtual ConcatString
LatLonGrid::serialize() const’:
latlon_grid.cc:234: error: ‘sprintf’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [latlon_grid.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libs] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please help me to overcome this problem.
Thank you very much,
Krishna.

--
O. Krishna Kishore