[Met_help] Problem compiling met v2.0 on ubuntu 9.10 64bit

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Tue May 4 09:41:13 MDT 2010

Lior,

Prior to providing direct support to MET users, we require that they first register on the MET website.  The registration is free and enables us to make sure that we comply with the International
Export Laws of the United States.  Please go to: http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Enter your email address in the box and hit enter.  That'll take you to the registration page.

Please write back to let us know you've registered.

met_help at ucar.edu