[Met_help] Could you help me?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 20:44:20 MDT 2010

Scott,

We received your message and should be able to help you figure this out.
However, before providing direct support, we'll need you fill out the
registration information for MET.

Please go to: http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Put in your email address and hit enter.  You should be taken to the
registration form.

Also, looking at the issue you sent, it'll probably be easiest if you send
us some sample files for testing: the GRIB forecast file, the NetCDF
observation file, and the Point-Stat configuration file.

You can post them to our anonymous ftp site:
  ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
  username = anonymous
  password = "your email address"
  cd incoming/irap/met_help/martinez_data
  put "your data files"
  bye

Please write us back when you've filled out the registration information
and posted those files.

met_help at ucar.edu