[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #38402] History for METv2 installation

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:25:31 MDT 2010

Dear Met Help,

I’m trying to install the METv2 but I’m stuck with the
time_strings.cc file and I can figure out how to solve my
problem.

Following your suggestions I’ve installed all the required
libraries and optional utilities and update METv2 with the
recommended updates (METv2 patches). Still, I’m having
problems.

I attach my MAKEFILE and the make_met.log file and my OS
is Linux (OpenSuSE v11.2.

Thanks in advanced,
Susana