[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #38461] History for point_stat file names

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:44:01 MDT 2010

I'm trying to compare the WRF-ARW results with synop data for the January
2008 (forecast & observations every three hours). It works fine for the
first 11 days, but for other days that point_stat overwrites the first
file. The last file named (I guess) correctly is:
point_stat_2550000L_200080111_150000V.stat
All other results are written to: point_stat_000000L_200080101_000000V.stat
Could you please help me with this?
Best wishes,
Maciek

Maciek Kryza

Zaklad Meteorologii i Klimatologii, Uniwersytet Wroclawski
ul. Kosiby 6/8, 51-670 Wroclaw

email: kryzam at meteo.uni.wroc.pl