[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #38723] History for

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:56:24 MDT 2010

Does anyone out there have the source for copygb2/convgrb? I use the copygb program from WPP all the time and would also like to do some manipulation of grib2. I found a FORTRAN source for it but it did not have some of the modules it needed.

What will be the status of the MET tool in relation to grib2?

Take care,
Joe

Dr. Joseph L. Eastman
Senior Atmospheric Scientist
WindLogics Inc.
201 4th St NW
Grand Rapids, MN
55744

c - 410.279.9702
w - 651.556.4297
jeastman at windlogics.com<mailto:jeastman at windlogics.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.