[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #39006] History for Problem using mask_poly with MODE

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 2 11:55:11 MDT 2010

I'm trying to do some verification of the radar dbz in WRF compared to actual radar data.

When I run MODE I find some problems when selecting a mask_poly.

Without a mask (so mask_poly_flag = "";) MODE runs fine.

In the attachment you'll find the namelist, the radar grib, the wrf grib file and both poly files.

The poly is smaller than both grib files, so what do I miss?

Thanks in advanced,

Daniël

  Daniël van Dijke

  Meteorological Researcher

  Meteo Consult BV, Wageningen, the Netherlands

  Tel: +31 (0)317 399874

  Email: vandijke at meteogroup.com

This e-mail is from Meteo Consult B.V., a MeteoGroup company. For more information, see http://www.weer.nl/gebruiksvoorwaarden.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of MeteoGroup.

Any e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.