[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #39070] History for Use of Real Time Mesoscale Analysis (UNCLASSIFIED)

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 7 10:58:35 MDT 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

John or Tressa -

See attached document describing the RTMA. Have you used this RTMA gridded
analysis product in MET Grid-Stat as the gridded observation field?
Thanks.
R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88011
(575) 678-2004 DSN 258-2004
FAX (575) 678-1230 DSN 258-1230
Email: john.raby at us.army.mil

Please begin using the email address within this signature
block for all future correspondence.  The current @arl.army.mil
address will be decommissioned in upcoming months.

"When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it in numbers,
you know something about it, but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot
express it in number, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory
kind". - Lord Kelvin