[Met_help] (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 16 09:09:44 MST 2010

John,

Unfortunately, we have not posted those slides yet, but hope to do so by the end of the day.  We will send out an email to all the tutorial attendees when they are available.

Also, since you're actively using MET, I'd like to request that fill out the free MET registration form.   You can access it via:
   http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Just fill in your email address, hit enter, and it'll take you to the registration form.  We are only able to provide direct support via MET-Help to those users who have registered to ensure that we
remain in compliance with the US international export laws.