[Met_help] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Raby, John (Civ, ARL/CISD) john.raby at us.army.mil
Tue Feb 16 08:50:22 MST 2010

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I would like to received copies of the slides from the MET Tutorial, FEB
2010.

Also I would like copies of the following presentations and slides (if
available) from the MET Tutorial, FEB 2010:

"Preview of MET Coming Attractions" (Fowler)
"MODE Time/Spatial Domain Objects" (Fowler)
"METViewer" (Oldenburg)

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88011
(575) 678-2004 DSN 258-2004
FAX (575) 678-1230 DSN 258-1230
Email: john.raby at us.army.mil

Please begin using the email address within this signature
block for all future correspondence.  The current @arl.army.mil
address will be decommissioned in upcoming months.

'When you can measure what you are speaking about and express it in numbers,
you know something about it, but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot
express it in number, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory
kind'. - Lord Kelvin