[Met_help] MET tutorial practical session

pgoldenb at ucar.edu pgoldenb at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 12 08:58:36 MST 2010

Hiroaki,

You can access the most recent MET practical sessions at the following URL:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/OnLinePractical/OnLinePractical_210/index.php

However, you can no longer access the sample data used in the practical
session.  Also, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to be available
indefinitely.  Instead, we suggest that you use the online tutorial at
this URL:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv2.0/index.php

This tutorial is always available.

As for the MET tutorial slides, those will be made available on the world
wide web next week.  I believe an email will be sent to all participants
notifying them of the location.  If you have any other questions, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Paul Oldenburg
Software Engineer