[Met_help] MET tutorial practical session

Hiroaki Terada terada.hiroaki at jaea.go.jp
Fri Feb 12 00:03:41 MST 2010

Dear MET help,

My name is Hiroaki Terada, who attended the WRF Winter Tutorial
last week at NCAR in Boulder.

For more learning, I would like to refer to the web site of MET
practical session which we used in tutorial.
Would you tell me its URL?
Can I use the sample data whic are used in the practical session?

And I also want to refer MET tutorial presentations which you used
in the lecture session.
Are they now available via internet ?

Hiroaki Terada

Research Group for Environmental Science
Division of Environment and Radiation Sciences
Nuclear Science and Engineering Directorate
Japan Atomic Energy Agency

Address : 2-4 Shirane, Shirakata, Tokai-mura,
          Naka-gun, Ibaraki, 319-1195 JAPAN
Phone : +81-29-282-6860
FAX   : +81-29-282-5857
E-mail: terada.hiroaki at jaea.go.jp