[Met_help] Greetings

Elelwani Phaduli Elelwani.Phaduli at weathersa.co.za
Thu Feb 11 01:25:33 MST 2010

Hi my name is Elelwani from south Africa. I'm a scientist involved in verification of model data. I would like to verify some data using at least three models.

The challenge that I'm facing is how do I verify 24hr and 48hr forecasts, what can I use as my observations. Can I use the analysis fields from the model or not

(Ms) Elelwani Phaduli
Scientist: Prediction Research
Tel: 012 367 6200
E-mail: elelwani.phaduli at weathersa.co.za<mailto:modjadji.makoela at weathersa.co.za>
Website: www.weathersa.co.za<http://www.weathersa.co.za/>
Weatherlines:
082 162
083 123 0500
"Celebrating 150 years of organised meteorology in South Africa

This e-mail is subject to the South African Weather Service e-mail legal notice, to view please vist:
http://www.weathersa.co.za/legal/email.asp
-