[Met_help] building MET on Ubuntu 9.10

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 8 15:32:20 MST 2010

Cory,

Thanks for letting me know.  We're running version 4.3.2 of the GNU compilers here.  So that's why we haven't seen/fixed the problems you found.

If we're able to get a hold of a newer version of the compilers, we'll try to get these issues ironed out before the next release of MET in the spring of 2010.