[Met_help] MET MODE Analysis - No Centroid X and Y Data

Craig, Robert J Civ USAF AFWA 2 WXG/WEA craigr at offutt.af.mil
Fri Oct 16 07:37:19 MDT 2009

I am running MET MODE on cloud forecasts using a gridded cloud analysis.
I am running mode_analysis on several weeks worth of cloud data using
the following command line:

bin/mode_analysis -lookin out/mode/t04 -summary -simple -pair -column
CENTROID_DIST -column CENTROID_X -column CENTROID_Y -column area_ratio
-out bob_test -dump_row dump_file

In the output file I have data for the centroid distance but only 0s for
the centroid_x and y values.  I want to be able to tell what the typical
direction is of the centroid displacement.  Am I using the write command
line arguments?

Thanks

Bob Craig

402-294-3186