[Met_help] Using RT for MET-Help

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 7 12:24:32 MDT 2009

Stephen,

I talked to you a while back about setting up RT to be used in the DTC for handling MET-Help and GSI-Help support questions.  I believe that you were in the process of upgrading RT to a more recent
version that would include some significant changes.  And we decided to wait until that transition was complete.

I'm just writing to check in to find out where you are with that?  Has the upgrade been completed?  Are we ready to set up MET-Help and GSI-Help through RT yet?  If not, can you give me an idea of
when?  We're not in a big rush, but we would like to start using RT in the next month or two.