[Met_help] masking options

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 13 12:22:32 MST 2009

Jeff,

There is, in fact, a flag in the MODE config file that does exactly what you're looking for.  Try turning on the "plot_valid_flag" in the config file, as shown below:

//
// If the plot_valid_flag is set, only the region containing valid data
// after the masking is applied will be plotted:
// (0) Plot the entire domain of the data
// (1) Plot only the region containing valid data after masking
//
plot_valid_flag = 1;

Just let us know if any more questions come up.