[Met_help] Information about accumulation precipitation

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon May 11 11:37:50 MDT 2009

Francesco,

As of METv2.0 at least, Point-Stat can in fact read the NetCDF output of the PCP-Combine tool.  If you're using an older version of MET, I'd suggest upgrading to METv2.0.

Please let me know where you read that information about Point-Stat.  If it was in the current version of the MET User's Guide (for METv2.0), then that's incorrect, and we'll need to update it.

Sorry for the confusion!

John Halley Gotway
johnhg at ucar.edu