[Met_help] Information about accumulation precipitation

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue May 12 07:15:52 MDT 2009

Francesco,

Thank you very much for sending the page numbers.  We'll update the User's Guide to indicate that the output of PCP-Combine may be used with any of the MET statistics tools (Point-Stat, Grid-Stat,
MODE, Wavelet-Stat).  When maintaining a document that large, errors are bound to slip through.  It's nice to know that there are MET users reading it closely!