[Met_help] strange black background for MODE .ps files

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:42:43 MDT 2009

Shelley,

Our plan was to add an "output_prefix" parameter to the MODE configuration file.  So it wouldn't be on the command line.

However, since you can use environment variables in the config files, I'd suggest setting the output_prefix to be equal to some environment variable in the config file.  Then reset that environment
variable to what you'd like on the command line before calling MODE.

I believe that would accomplish what you're trying to do.

Sound reasonable?

John