[Met_help] A problem

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Sat Jul 18 09:23:14 MDT 2009

Yes, that script makes use of some functions defined in the "fields"
package.  And I think the fields package must rely on the "gdata" package.
 Those R packages will need to be available on your machine to run these
tools.

Please refer to instructions about how to download additional R packages.
For example, this site might help:
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=getting-started:installation:packages