[Met_help] WRF-BUFRLIB

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Jul 20 06:36:47 MDT 2009

Randhir,

I'm sorry, but no, I do not have a solution for you for BUFRLIB's 64-bit issues.  We have had success running MET/BUFRLIB on 64-bit machines, by compiling everything as 32-bit.  However, I've never
done that using the Intel compilers.  So you could look into what compiler flags you'd need to compile everything as 32-bit.

I'd suggest sending your question to wrfhelp at ucar.edu, and tell them it's related to WRF-Var.  The question will then be forwarded to a WRF-Var support person who may be able to provide assistance.