[Met_help] Memory problems with MET

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Jul 1 08:19:00 MDT 2009

Thomas,

That's odd.  It really shouldn't be causing memory problems.  I looked through the code to make sure we're not trying to store too much in memory.

Perhaps there's a memory leak somewhere I can't see.  Could you please send me a copy of that ASCII file you're using so I can play with it here?

You could post it to our anonymous FTP site:
ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
username = anonymous
password = "your email address"
cd incoming/irap/met_help