[Met_help] Differences in point_stat output v2 vs. v1.1

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Feb 20 15:57:16 MST 2009

Jonathan,

Yes, that's correct.  We realized that putting out 5 different line types
(FHO, CTC, CFP, COP, and CTP) for what's really the same data - just the
counts from the contingency table - was a bit excessive.

It made for a lot of extra book-keeping in the STAT-Analysis tool with
limited benefit.  Hopefully, that won't negatively impact you.  Converting
between CTC and COP, CFP, or CTP is pretty trivial.