[Met_help] point_stat in v2 Beta

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Feb 19 19:49:28 MST 2009

Jonathan,

Verifying WIND works in METv1.1, but I see the same error you're seeing in
METv2.0beta6.  However, it DOES work in the latest development version of
the code.

I must have broken it prior to METv2.0beta6 and then fixed it in the
interim.  I tried updating one library file to the latest development
version and that does the trick.

So please use the attached file "read_grib.cc" to replace the file
METv2.0beta6/lib/vx_met_util/read_grib.cc and then rebuild.

Thanks for letting me know about that problem.  Hopefully this will fix it.