[Met_help] VSDBAnalysis problem (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sauter, Barbara (Civ, ARL/CISD) bsauter at arl.army.mil
Fri Feb 6 09:11:24 MST 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thank you thank you.

I took the easy way out and set up my script/config file to just
consider all the .vsdb files in a particular directory.  The -v 3 option
showed me that the all_RH.vsdb file I just created was causing the
failure when I tried to run the exact same options only for temperature.
Obvious once I see it, but it was driving me crazy that the two files
were identical other than the variable, and one worked and the other
didn't.  After moving the RH file, the temperature script worked fine.

Thanks again,
Barb