[Met_help] Updated MET compiled on network?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Apr 27 15:36:53 MDT 2009

Dave,

Actually, I believe the answer to your question is currently no.  I had
Deirdre update the nightly build script to point to METv2.0, however I
don't think it's building correctly yet.  And to be honest, I haven't
really looked into why yet.

It's on my list of things to work on.  And I could move it up on the list!
 When were you hoping to begin working on it?