[Met_help] point_stat

Mark Seefeldt mark.seefeldt at Colorado.EDU
Mon Apr 27 18:28:30 MDT 2009

I am working on a model evaluation using point_stat in MET.  As it
processes I am getting 0 pairs matched, therefore no statistics.  Is
there a preferred method to identify if it is the observation file, the
forecast file, or the configuration file where the error resides
resulting in the lack of matched obs/fcst values?  I am at a loss as to
what is wrong in my setup which is preventing the obs/fcst pairs to be
matched and to create the output.

Thanks

Mark