[Met_help] PointStat.sh problem (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Apr 13 17:46:07 MDT 2009

Hello Barb,

I'm guessing that you're trying to use an older version of the
configuration file with METv2.0.  You really need to use the version of
the config files that are distributed with the release.  They can be found
in METv2.0/data/config or METv2.0/scripts/config.

We've renamed "interp_threshold" to "interp_thresh" in METv2.0.  We
realized we were naming things "_threshold" and "_thresh" and decided to
be consistent by naming them all with "_thresh" in METv2.0.

So just start with one of the config files for METv2.0, and you should be
fine.

johnhg at ucar.edu