[Met_help] WRF utility

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:28:01 MDT 2008

Mike,

Sorry but I'm not familiar enough with the different variants of WRF Out files to answer your question directly.

Since this is really a question about the WRF PostProcessor, you should have much better luck submitting this question to wrfhelp (wrfhelp at ucar.edu).  So please go ahead and send this question to
wrfhelp so that it can be tracked.  In addition, I'll forward your email directly to the person who provides support for running the WRF PostProcessor.

Thanks,
John Halley-Gotway
johnhg at ucar.edu