[Met_help] Re: My MET: not seeing NETCDF

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:05:54 MST 2008

Erik,

Please do "make clean" in the top-level MET directory.  And then try rebuilding MET and piping the output to a log file, like you've been doing.  In fact, it's always a good idea to do a "make clean"
before rebuilding code in general.

Since a lot of the code had already been built, the log file you sent really didn't have much information in it.  Doing a "make clean" should clear out the previously built stuff and allow us to debug
any issues you may still be encountering.

As for the beer, the Rockies Brewery is only a couple blocks away! :)